Kiese is a construction software company working with clients in the US and Canada. We are looking for a Marketing Intern who is passionate about working with startups, wants to grow with us, and will be an essential asset to our team. If you love problem solving, coming up with new solutions, and working with a fun team, then you are the right candidate.
We’re looking for a savvy storyteller to help us execute our content strategy. You’ll work with the marketing team to create and project manage digital marketing efforts from concept to completion including planning, creating and distributing our multimedia content across different channels. The ideal candidate is someone who can juggle concurrent projects and is able to work in a continuously evolving environment with great energy and an eye for potential. You’ll join a fun, hardworking, curious, and kind team who work interdependently on meaningful projects, always bringing their best to the workplace, and in support of one another.
Primary duties include:
- Manage the overall workflow and requests from the marketing team
- Plan projects and timelines using our project management software (Asana)
- Facilitate the on-time and on-budget completion of all projects through timely communication of any delays and resourcing needs
- Collaborate with the team to ensure optimal positioning in our multimedia projects
- Contribute during creative brainstorming and concept development sessions to help increase digital channel performance and engagement.
- Research, develop content for and manage media channels (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, website and blog)
- Support implementation of email and phone marketing strategies
- Campaign development and scheduling in email marketing software
- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing, Business Admin or related field
- Polished communication skills both written and verbal
- Social media savvy
- Quick learner who is comfortable being autonomous and learning on the fly
We will provide training and are looking for the right person, but any of the following is also highly desirable:
- Experience with WordPress, Active Campaign (or other email marketing system), Asana, MS teams, Mailchimp
- Basic graphic design – Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva
Reports to: CEO and Marketing Manager
Expected Start Date: September 13, 2021
Job Type: Part-time
Compensation: $16 – $18/hr
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Hours of work: 10 – 20 hours per week
Must be legally allowed to work in the US (OPT are welcome)
Posted - 09/03/2021
We are builders, programmers, software developers, and innovators who love construction! We believe that construction technology should be developed in collaboration with the people working in the industry, and should be available to the entire industry, and not just the top tier construction companies. This is why we founded Kiese Technologies to create technologies that will advance the construction industry, in collaboration with the industry experts, at a cost that will make it accessible to the entire industry.